Even the most dedicated legal professionals face challenges:
* Keep up with the demands on your time (work and life)
* Maintain perspective amid sky-high expectations
* Adapt to the constant changes in the legal sphere
* Manage underlying mental health issues like anxiety
As a result, you find yourself either underperforming or meeting expectations at the cost of your health. A trickle-down effect occurs: your team experiences added tension, your clients sense things aren’t going well, and performance reviews plummet.
The fastest path forward is to get targeted, efficient help: personalized coaching from a performance, leadership, and well-being specialist for lawyers.
Coaching for lawyers at pivotal career stages
1. New and established lawyers who want to do better
If you're looking to enhance your performance in your current role, our coaching tailors strategies to refine your leadership and well-being, setting you up for better results.
2. Rising stars and aspiring partners
For those aiming to ascend to leadership or partnership, our coaching provides the skills and insights needed to excel and make a mark.
3. Leaders at the helm
For senior leaders and partners, our coaching focuses on sustaining high performance while managing the complex dynamics of leading teams and driving firm success.
EsquireWell coaches are legal-industry veterans.
Our coaches are not only skilled in guiding you towards success at work and re-sparking your passion, but they have also walked in your shoes.
Secure a dedicated ally for an entire quarter with our coaching package.
This comprehensive program includes:
- Up to 12 sessions: Engage in focused, 60-minute sessions each week, available either through Zoom or in-person at our Greater Minneapolis location.
- Ongoing support: We're here for quick check-ins to keep you aligned with your goals, and we offer on-the-spot phone or video coaching for those crucial moments.
Spotlight Strategy Call
Find your breakthrough with one powerful session.
Our Spotlight Strategy Call offers:
- A 90-minute deep dive: Experience an intensive, laser-focused 90-minute coaching session with our founder, Kendra Brodin, Esq. MSW, designed to facilitate breakthroughs.
- Immediate action plan: Identify key changes that can make a significant, immediate positive impact in your life and career. You'll leave the session with a clear set of practical steps to quickly lay the groundwork for lasting progress and fulfillment.
Interested in coaching for others in your organization or even yourself?
We can help you:
- Tackle stress, worry, and overwhelm to achieve peace of mind and a healthier work-life balance
- Take your career to the next level, whatever that means to you
- Build better habits in eating, exercise, and overall wellness to increase productivity and profitability without compromising health or relationships
- Boost leadership skills and executive presence, integrating well-being into your personal and professional life t
- Develop authentic communication skills using emotional intelligence to lead more effectively
"When I think of Kendra as a coach, these are the words that come to mind immediately: inspirational, motivating, and an overall wonderful person. Kendra really made me look inside myself to figure out what I wanted and what would make me happy. When I came to Kendra, I was feeling unfulfilled in my work and didn't know what I wanted to do. With Kendra's guidance and powerful coaching, I discovered that staying at my job while making some strategic tweaks was really the best fit for me. I would recommend Kendra to everyone, and I feel lucky that she came into my life."
Law Firm Partner
Meet Your Coaches
Meet Kendra Brodin, Esq., MSW, and Founder and CEO of EsquireWell
With over two decades in the legal field, Kendra has dedicated her career to transforming the traditional approach to lawyer success.
Kendra's journey began with a Master’s Degree in Social Work from the University of Pennsylvania, followed by a law degree from the University of Minnesota.
Beyond the conventional narrative of work-life balance, Kendra pioneers a new paradigm where well-being is not just a concept but a cornerstone for achieving greater professional and personal success.
As a full-time lawyer well-being advocate, Kendra’s approach isn't about finding a middle ground between personal happiness and professional success; it’s about using one to fuel the other. Kendra believes that happy, productive, and successful lawyers are not just a possibility — they are a necessity for the evolving landscape of the legal profession.
Meet Lew Check, J.D., M.A., EsquireWell Affiliate Coach
Lew plays a pivotal role in mentoring and coaching lawyers, law students, and legal professionals at EsquireWell.
Lew's expertise in talent management and development, honed during his time as the North America Practice Group Talent Management Lead at Baker McKenzie, aligns seamlessly with EsquireWell's mission. Here, he led attorney training and development, focusing on aligning individual career paths with broader business objectives.
His academic background, a blend of law from Loyola Chicago School of Law and English Literature from the University of Chicago, has given him a unique perspective in understanding and communicating complex ideas, which his clients rely on again and again.
Lew's career began in the field of education as a public high school English teacher, laying the groundwork for his passion for development and education. He combines his educational insights with legal expertise to guide legal professionals on their path to success.
Empower your leadership team or accelerate your personal and professional growth with personalized coaching!
Our approach helps lawyers live up to their potential and achieve goals without compromising personal well-being. Every journey begins with an exploratory conversation to confirm a perfect fit.
Ready to transform?
Thank you for your interest in coaching with EsquireWell. Fill out the form below and we will connect with you about your coaching needs.